Thursday, January 28, 2010

Seriously Stupid and Offensive Tshirts

Stupid stuff sells. Offensive over the top innuendo is sought after. People want to push limits and boundaries. And, why not? If everyone was prim and proper and perfect and polite - we would all be bored. We might also go crazy without stupid silly things to laugh at.

Well I admit I have jumped on the band wagon of things silly and stupid. I have created a category of Seriously Stupid and Offensive Tshirts at my Zazzle store. Even if you're not interested in buying or wearing something so rude and crude, I encourage you to take a look, laugh a little and hopefully roll your eyes.

Fair warning: these shirts are ridiculously stupid.

1 comment:

  1. People who wish to buy offensive t-shirts can easily do so by going to stores and purchasing them off the rack. Many stores have dedicated a certain section of their establishment towards these kinds of items.


    Design A Tshirt

    ReplyDelete