Sunday, January 3, 2010

(row•zeen)

According to Wikipedia, Rozine (row•zeen) translates into "raisin" in an Eastern European language.

There are a quite a few google image results for "Rozine Pantera" which lead me to believe it's a meaning for or a misspelling of "Pink Panther". Whatever. It sounds cool! ... rozine pantera ...

There is also a very interesting YouTube video of an 80's Russian Pop/Disco Song. The video for "Rozine Svajone" may not be anything to look at - but let the music play in the background while you write your sister an email.



But, to me, Rozine (row•zeen) is simply a part of my name.

I am a graphic designer.

I help artists create.

And above all, I want you to be unique.






It's nice to meet you! Extremely glad to know you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment