Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Contradictions and Contraindications

So... I start a blog and write about how excited I am that I have a blog... and then I go off and get distracted by something (or things)!

Affable Artist in Action!
... sometimes! That's my contradiction. I want to remedy that.

And my contraindication? Well... glad you asked!

You know how every pharmaceutical television commercial has the same warnings to them?

C'mon - you know what I'm writin' about!
"Side effects may include nausea, diarrhea, dizziness..."

Well... some reactions to those commercials have been captured from a creative session withAymanation:

"Side effects may include nausea, diarrhea, dizziness... do not drink alcohol while taking this medication. If you die - whoops we're sorry! At least we tried to warn you!"

... or ...

"... if you die, no worries... Your children will inherit a hefty compensation from the law suit and will be set for life! Check with your doctor for more information about Viaxamin..."

... and ...

"... by the way... this might really fuck you up, but hey! It's not like you're feeling great anyway. So what's a little diarrhea, nausea, headache or even a stroke?!?"


Stay tuned for what has been distracting me from this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment